بيت حبآيب سيف علي خان [ 2 ] - Saif Ali Khan - الصفحة 5 - منتـــديــآت عـــآلم بۈلـــيۈۈد
  التسجيل   التعليمـــات   التقويم

أرشيـف حبـَــآيب آلنجــوم (بيـوت الفنآنين القديمة والمُغلقة)

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
قديم 02 / 10 / 2010, 03 : 12 AM   #41
amoola
ضيف

المشاركات: n/a
نيو آلحققققققققققققققققو

ماشاااء الله علييييه يجنن

قديم 02 / 10 / 2010, 13 : 12 AM   #42
amoola
ضيف

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vishal’s Dream Sequence shelved ?

Vishal Bharadwaj seems to be having a run of bad luck these days. His film Dream Sequence has gone through several hiccups and now, it has finally been shelved according to reports. The director had planned the film with Saif Ali Khan but the actor opted out. The film also had Deepika Padukone in the lead and talks were on to rope in Priyanka Chopra for the second lead.

Our source said, “Vishal was speaking to Naseeruddin Shah’s son to take Saif’s place but it didn’t work out and Vishal is at a dead end. He was very keen to take the film on the floors. The producer Ekta Kapoor is still hopeful that they will get an ideal replacement for the complex script, but without a top star, the project is not viable.” The source added,“Vishal is now working on his next film which might star John Abraham in the lead role.”

قديم 02 / 10 / 2010, 17 : 12 AM   #43
amoola
ضيف

نيو النيو

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Framed to suit the role

In old Tinkle and Amar Chitra Katha comics, the wise fox or the owl were (and still are) always portrayed wearing glasses. Indian society has equated glasses with intelligence for decades and the film world has not been left behind.

Whenever directors want to show their lead characters in a slightly intellectual light, out come the glasses. And the geekier the better. Thus Uday Chopra makes a “spectacle” (pun intended) of himself in Pyaar Impossible and Priyanka Chopra, to portray the role of a shrewd businesswoman in one of her roles in What’s Your Rashee? takes the same route. John Abraham has also, once again, gone for the bespectacled look for his new film Jhoota Hi Sahi and sports black, broad-rimmed glasses.
Filmmakers, however, deny that there’s anything stereotypical about glasses and say it’s all about what the script requires. Pradeep Sarkar, director of Lafangey Parindey, says, “I don’t think there is any trend, it just depends on the movie and the role the actor is playing. There have been many movies coming up with actors and actresses in a geeky, intelligent or innocent role. But it just depends on the role they are playing. If my movie needs someone to look like that, then I might use them with glasses, and they do look nice with glasses on.”
Actor Ashmit Patel says, “If an actor comes to a press conference or a public event with spectacles, then it may be to set a trend but mostly we use them as they suit the role. I had played an intellectual, older and a mature man when I was 23 years old and I had to put on glasses for it. No matter how good someone would look, if it doesn’t suit the role, it is a complete waste. Among our actors, I think Saif Ali Khan would carry off glasses in any role really well.
Sometimes actors just want to experiment with new looks, “I think actors sometimes need to work on a new look to get out of the bracket and the identity which they already have. I don’t believe in trends but in scripts that demand people wearing glasses. Maybe Priyanka Chopra had to wear glasses in her movie What’s Your Rashee? or else it wouldn’t have made any difference and she did a great job with them. If I had to choose anyone who would look good with glasses, it would be Ranbir Kapoor,” says actor Namit Das.
Actors have always been trendsetters and that has been recently proved right once again as several fans have started sporting thin moustaches a la Salman “Chulbul” Khan from Dabangg.
Actress Vidya Malvade says, “Whatever actors wear or do — sets trends, Karan Johar and Amitabh Bachchan wear these thick glasses which look good on them, but I strongly believe that movies make trends, and I have been influenced myself by many movies. And I would say Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan look stunning with glasses.”

قديم 02 / 10 / 2010, 22 : 12 AM   #44
amoola
ضيف

Nostalgic Time : 2006 Commonwealth Games

2010 Delhi Commonwealth Games has been in the news for all the wrong reasons. Let us bring you memory of 2006 Melbourne Commonwealth Games Closing Ceremony.
Saif was in fact featured on an Australian stamp.

Here is the video of the performance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRisc...layer_embedded

قديم 02 / 10 / 2010, 30 : 12 AM   #45
amoola
ضيف

منوعأـأـآـإت لــه ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOkpH...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nss8...layer_embedded
مجلات كبيرة :

هوني , هوني , هوني , هوني

قديم 02 / 10 / 2010, 39 : 12 AM   #46
amoola
ضيف

مجله كبيرة
هني

يجنن سسييييوف

نيو آلحق يليي مأ تلحقق

خبر نيو

Vishal denies working on Dreams

For over a month, producer-director Vishal Bhardwaj has been in the news for Ekta Kapoor’s Dreams. Earlier, Shahid Kapoor was expected to be part of it. Then, it was said that Bhardwaj had case Saif Ali Khan. Now, buzz is that even Khan has pulled out of the project.

Bhardwaj, however, surprises us, saying that he’s not even working on Dreams! “Right now, it’s just a dream,” he chuckles. “Shahid won’t be in it. Hrithik (Roshan) won’t do it. Ditto Salman (Khan), Shah Rukh (Khan) and Saif. If I have not been approached with a script for a film, how can I cast for it?”
Prod him further, and he shrugs, “I don’t know why is so much being written about it. There is no film on the cards for me besides Saat Khoon Maaf.”
The film, an adaptation of Ruskin Bond’s Susanna’s Seven Husbands, is in the post-production stage right now. It toplines Priyanka Chopra opposite seven actors. Bhardwaj admits he’s partial to women in key roles.
“I realised Priyanka’s immense dedication while working on Kaminey. She’s a beautiful girl and a fantastic actor. I couldn’t think of anyone better than her to have seven husbands,” he exults.
Bhardwaj believes that women in the past didn’t get their due space in the movies. “Heroines were props. Everything revolved around the hero and as soon as the conflict in the plot was introduced, she would fade out. Now, things have changed,” he asserts. “Women occupy centre-stage in cinema now.”
The director, also a popular composer, cites — Sarita Choudhary, who has acted in the upcoming movie, For Real, and Sona Jain, who has directed it —as prime examples of women being more assertive in Indian cinema. “They’ve done a fabulous job. They’ve captured and displayed the emotions of a working mother in the film,” Bhardwaj says.

فيديوهـأت

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrJIY...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMjjZ...layer_embedded

نرد للفوتوو

قديم 02 / 10 / 2010, 42 : 12 AM   #47
amoola
ضيف

فيديوو

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMCNe...layer_embedded

Promotional photos for Wynncom Mobile

قديم 02 / 10 / 2010, 45 : 12 AM   #48