Fashin Aion Gold week - منتـــديــآت عـــآلم بۈلـــيۈۈد
  التسجيل   التعليمـــات   التقويم

❣ آخــوَهـ وَ آصدقآء ( هنآ نُرحب ۈ نَتعآرف ۈ نَسڪب من آرۈآحنآ )

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 04 / 11 / 2010, 33 : 10 AM   #1
abcd754
ضيف جديد |●~

تاريخ التسجيل: 04 / 11 / 2010
الدولة: 1
المشاركات: 1
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
abcd754 is on a distinguished road
Fashin Aion Gold week

Our hope is that this blog will WOW Gold provide all Aion Gold your needs of Fashion Week: News from the shows, celebrity spots, gossip and, of course, what will be next year's trends. We will also link from the best things we've seen publicly, and to answer your questions. The blog will be updated throughout the day, again with my own roots in New York, and regular hot-off-the-press updates from our fashion editor Jess Cartner-Morley in New York and deputy fashion editor, Imogen Fox in London. We will continue with tweets and blogs from other journalists and bloggers. On a side note, you're very correct about Retri Paladins being screwed up. We're uneffecient as bloody hell in anything except Undeads. We're not even overpowered when facing undeads, we're simply even with the outher classes. Now, with WotLK being mostly Undeads, I'm not going to complain, but unless Retri Paladins becomes alot stronger in Cataclysm, it's really bad -- Considering they're trashing my precious Talent Tree just to balance things out Buy WOW Gold.Good morning from New York. Soon we will have presentations today from the ever-popular Mulberry - I am looking forward to meeting and interviews with Aion Gold afterwards - as well as shows by Herve Leger, Vera Wang and in the evening, Marc by Marc Jacobs. It is more ethical way of me on the Green shows and the Nolcha exhibition. But only last night the action. The main event was to show Marc Jacob's - see pictures here - its premium line rather than the "diffusion" range, he will show tonight. This dispatch from Jess Cartner-Morley last night WOW Leveling. Finally. Three days down and we finally have a bona fide trend WOW Power Leveling. It is now 22.30 clock and I am from a rich evening of champagne and sea bass with incredible flat Donna Karan's view of Central Park (Aion Gold) Fresh, so I do not necessarily have a critical sharpest form, but it seems to me Marc Jacobs had a Biba / Seventies Saint Laurent / Jodie Foster moment. Make Vivaldi's Four Seasons was, SS11 a beautiful, high-stepping, bohemian romp. Mad Men fans: Enjoy your last season in the fashion so The times they are a'changing. More as a comment in the next morning. Strange, I invite you to Donna Karan apartment did not appear - I blame the post office. More news from Jess - including breaking hangover updates, by the way, feel free to contact us if you need aion gold, we would like to offer you best service and fast dilever Aion Gold.

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 44 : 01 PM