بيت حبايب سلمان خان [ 16 ] - Salman Khan - الصفحة 5 - منتـــديــآت عـــآلم بۈلـــيۈۈد
  التسجيل   التعليمـــات   التقويم

أرشيـف حبـَــآيب آلنجــوم (بيـوت الفنآنين القديمة والمُغلقة)

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
قديم 11 / 11 / 2009, 55 : 01 AM   #41
mima202
روح المنتدى |●~

الصورة الرمزية mima202

تاريخ التسجيل: 09 / 12 / 2008
العمر: 39
المشاركات: 1,404
معدل تقييم المستوى: 12
mima202 has much to be proud ofmima202 has much to be proud ofmima202 has much to be proud ofmima202 has much to be proud ofmima202 has much to be proud ofmima202 has much to be proud ofmima202 has much to be proud ofmima202 has much to be proud of
اهلا عشوقة...الله يعافيكي حبيبتي

شفتو الخبر ده يا بنات

Salman Khan is looking for a Katrina Kaif lookalike for sister Alvira’s film, Paris

By Subhash K Jha
Posted On Thursday, October 08, 2009 at 0315 AM

Katrina Kaif
What is it with Salman Khan and his penchant for expressing his love for women by finding their lookalikes and making them film stars? It first started with Salman getting newcomer Sneha Ullal, who uncannily resembles his former love Aishwarya Rai, to star opposite him in Lucky. Then, Salman cast newcomer Zarine Khan, who is believed to be a spitting image of his girlfriend Katrina Kaif, to star opposite him in his forthcoming film, Veer.

Now, Salman is all set to make a Parisian love story for which he has been desperately looking for an actress who looks exactly like Katrina. The film will be produced by his sister Alvira and her husband Atul Agnihotri.

Post-Wanted Salman Khan has turned into quite a home bird. His next two films to go on the floors will be produced by his brother Arbaaz followed by his sister Alvira and brother-in-law Atul’s Parisian love story. Boney Kapoor’s two back-to-back sequels to No Entry and Wanted will have to wait until the end of the next year.

A source says, “Salman has become very family-oriented lately. He wants his stardom to benefit all his loved ones. He is going all-out to make sure that Arbaaz and Alivira’s films rock.”

Atul and Alvira Agnihotri
While Arbaaz’s film is purely desi and located in the heartland of North India, Alvira and Atul’s film to be directed by Prem Soni is a tender love story set in Paris for which the brief for finalising a female lead is that she must resemble Katrina. Now, Salman is on the look-out for a girl with distinctly Caucasian looks.

“In fact, Salman was keen to cast Katrina in Paris but they have mutually agreed not to star together. Salman has instructed an agency in Paris to look for a girl who looks partly Indian and partly like a foreigner,” says the source.
http://mumbaimirror.com/article/30/2...ne-ranger.html

mima202 غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 11 / 11 / 2009, 55 : 01 AM   #42
سالو حياتي
روح المنتدى |●~

الصورة الرمزية سالو حياتي

تاريخ التسجيل: 20 / 02 / 2009
المشاركات: 24,815
معدل تقييم المستوى: 2678501
سالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWqVc...layer_embedded

اة ياميما
عارفة الفيديو دة لية
علشان الناس الي باعوا تي شيرتات سالو
الي مكتوب عليها being human
هو زعلان علشان كدة
عارفة الخبر دة

[flash=http://www.od.7ozn.com/files12/13090721161.swf]WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=300[/flash]
سالو حياتي غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 11 / 11 / 2009, 58 : 01 AM   #43
kotsheno
[ نجوم في سمآء منتدآنآ ]

الصورة الرمزية kotsheno

تاريخ التسجيل: 09 / 11 / 2008
الدولة: قلب الملك
المشاركات: 13,127
معدل تقييم المستوى: 215645
kotsheno has a reputation beyond reputekotsheno has a reputation beyond reputekotsheno has a reputation beyond reputekotsheno has a reputation beyond reputekotsheno has a reputation beyond reputekotsheno has a reputation beyond reputekotsheno has a reputation beyond reputekotsheno has a reputation beyond reputekotsheno has a reputation beyond reputekotsheno has a reputation beyond reputekotsheno has a reputation beyond repute
وانتد

رادهى الرجل الشقى الشجاع الذى لا يأبه لشىء ولا يخاف من شىء

يعمل من اجل المال فقط المال

من اول ما شاهدت بدايه ظهور رادهى حسيته عكس ما بيحاول يظهر

حسيته شخصية مختلفه وانبسطت كتير انه طلع ضابط

سلمان ابدع ابدع انا عادة احب الاكشن

بس حسيته شوية اوفر فى الفيلم

اداء سلمان معبر اغانى الفيلم كتير حلوه

عايشه تاكيا كتير رايقه هالممثلة بحبها

عجبنى دورها وادائها اوى برافو عليها انها قدرت تقف امام سلمان وتؤدى كويس

الفيلم ككل بهرنى وشدنى ما نمت الا لما خلصته

يمكن القصه مو غريبه او مكرره لكن تناولها المخرج بشكل مختلف

بالتوفيق لسالو فى الافلام القادمه

kotsheno غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 11 / 11 / 2009, 59 : 01 AM   #44
سالو حياتي
روح المنتدى |●~

سالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond reputeسالو حياتي has a reputation beyond repute
عشوقتي
ايوة كدة
الحمد لله انا عرفتك دلوقتي
ههههههههههههههههه
واية توقيعك دة
ههههههههههههههههه
هاموت من الضحك
عسل والله
وحشتيني عشوقتي
وزعلانة منك علشان مش بتسالي علينا خالص

ميما
ايوة ياعسل شوفت الخبر دة
وطبعا كلة تخاريف من الصحافة الغبية دة

[flash=http://www.od.7ozn.com/files12/13090721161.swf]WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=300[/flash]
قديم 11 / 11 / 2009, 01 : 02 AM   #45
mima202
روح المنتدى |●~

الصورة الرمزية mima202

mima202 has much to be proud ofmima202 has much to be proud ofmima202 has much to be proud ofmima202 has much to be proud ofmima202 has much to be proud ofmima202 has much to be proud ofmima202 has much to be proud ofmima202 has much to be proud of
و الله عنده حق يزعل يا حيوتة ....

ههههه انتي ماعرفتيش عشوقة ولا ايه مش معقول يا حيوتي؟

جبتلك الموضوع عشان تقريه اهو

I like every movie which has Salman, but objectively these are the movies that make into my top 10 (Not necessarily in this order. It would take a lot of time to figure out which movie is no 1, 2, 3....)

1) Maine Pyar kiya
Excellent teen movie that also contains family values. The story could easily be tagged as too sweet, but the director managed to keep an often repeated storyline fresh. Salman performance was cute, honest and endering. Even after 20 years he makes me believe that he truely loved Suman. Teen movies are made even after MPK (e.g. Ishq Vishq), but no one succeeded to create the magic of Sooraj and Salman. I long to hear songs like they had in MPK! I miss Lallu (Laxmikant Berde. May his soul rest in peace :(

2) Andaaz Apna Apna
To me this movie is the definition of comedy. It is not just a movie told in a funny way, but it is a movie meant to make the audiance laugh in each an every frame without making much sense. I mean seriously what is the storyline??? and still this is one of my favorite movies ever. I can watch this movie any time! I see equality (camaraderie) between the cast members where they all put the interest of the movie on first place and not their own interest!

3) Khamoshi
An emotional musical drama of a daughther and her disabled parents and Salman played his part cleaverly without overdoing himself. Raj completes Annie and that was impossibe without Salman!

4) Hum dil de chuke sanam
I feel that every actor actually lived their character. You can clearly see the hard work they have put in their performances. They have worked with heart and soul, but on screen it is so believable and natural! This is something I miss in a lot of movies of today. It seems like a lot of people think that movies are all about shaking a leg, shedding a tear or two, beating the villian aur bas picture bangayi. There is no soul in a lot of movies. HDDCS is one of those rare movies with soul and according to me one of Sanjay's best movies!

5) Karan Arjun
A typical massala movie in which Salman Khan's character is meant to be reserved and silent. Yet he overshadows the in this movie "bubbly" SRK and Kajol with his bodylanguage and dialogue delivery! Salman the king of intensity! It is not just about crying waterfalls SRK

6) Hum aapke hain kan
A landmark movie in Indian Cinema. The first fullfledged family drama without violence in the 90ties. A formula that was copied many times after HAHK (e.g. DDLJ and K3G) and that is why mabye today many would say that HAHK isn't a good movie, but to me it is one of my favorite movies (not just favorite Salman movies) that one should not only watch but also add to their dvd collection. Definitely a Sholay of our time or in other words a classic!

7) Veergati
The ultimate proof in 1995 that Salman is more then a pretty face and charmer. His expressions and powerful dialogue delivery showed the ACTOR Salman in this movie. I skip the part where he dies though!

8 ) Phir Milenge
While every actor was running away to save his starstatus it was Salman who showed his interest and willingness to depict the role of an aids patient. He was in one word AMAZING. He had the courage to take this role and spread awareness about Aids. He proved to be an actor who didn´t limit himself to entertainment! He didn´t care about boxoffice results! For this movie I can skip 10 other blockbuster movies!

9) Tere Naam
This movie is all about intensity and If I say that I cry from the first frame till the last frame it is obvious that Salman succeeded to get the messages accross the viewers. I only watch this movie when I am all alone, because I really sob througout the movie. I actually hate to see Salman Khan cry. I just can't bare that even if it is in a movie!

10) No Entry
Anil Kapoor said "This movie was impossible without Salman" and I agree LOL! I like this movie in general. Salman doesn´t have much to do, but I am sure that will change in the sequel!

قديم 11 / 11 / 2009, 02 : 02 AM   #46
سالو حياتي
روح المنتدى |●~

kotsheno

عندك حق
والله وصفتي الفيلم بكلام بسيط
بس جبتي المفيد
والاكشن اة كان شوية اوفر
ههههههههههه
بس سالو عملة عسل
ونورتي البيت تاني ياعسولة

قديم 11 / 11 / 2009, 04 : 02 AM   #47
mima202
روح المنتدى |●~

الصورة الرمزية mima202

تقريرك عن الفيلم حلو كثير kotsheno و مبسوطة فعلا عشان عجبك
و ان شاء الله سالو يواصل نجاحه في افلام ثانية

قديم 11 / 11 / 2009, 05 : 02 AM   #48
M!sS LjoN
ڪَـبآر آلشخصيـ vip ـآت
Tuba Büyüküstün

الصورة الرمزية M!sS LjoN

تاريخ التسجيل: 08 / 03 / 2008
الدولة: Q8 .. kuwait <3
المشاركات: 6,032
معدل تقييم المستوى: 14740705
M!sS LjoN has a reputation beyond reputeM!sS LjoN has a reputation beyond reputeM!sS LjoN has a reputation beyond reputeM!sS LjoN has a reputation beyond reputeM!sS LjoN has a reputation beyond reputeM!sS LjoN has a reputation beyond reputeM!sS LjoN has a reputation beyond reputeM!sS LjoN has a reputation beyond reputeM!sS LjoN has a reputation beyond reputeM!sS LjoN has a reputation beyond reputeM!sS LjoN has a reputation beyond repute
سالو حياتي ,

خخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخخ ,

الحمد الله انج عرفتيني ,

هذي حالتي بالمدرسة انام بالحصة ,,

و الله سوري بس انا ما اشبك الا بالويك اند ,,

و ان شاء الله ما انقطع عنكم فدييتكم :) ,

سبحان الله بحمده سبحان الله العظيم
M!sS LjoN غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 11 / 11 / 2009, 06 : 02 AM   #49
egyption girl
الموقوفين

الصورة الرمزية egyption girl

تاريخ التسجيل: 05 / 11 / 2009
المشاركات: 785
معدل تقييم المستوى: 0
egyption girl has a reputation beyond reputeegyption girl has a reputation beyond reputeegyption girl has a reputation beyond reputeegyption girl has a reputation beyond reputeegyption girl has a reputation beyond reputeegyption girl has a reputation beyond reputeegyption girl has a reputation beyond reputeegyption girl has a reputation beyond reputeegyption girl has a reputation beyond reputeegyption girl has a reputation beyond reputeegyption girl has a reputation beyond repute
يااة
اية الناس دة
معقولة يستغلوا عمل الخير علشان يكسبوا فلوس وخلاص
الله يعين سالو

تفييمك للفيلم عجبني
يا كوتشينو

انا احب كل افلام سالو
المهم اني اشوفة وخلاص
هههههههههه
egyption girl غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 11 / 11 / 2009, 12 : 02 AM   #50
mima202
روح المنتدى |●~

الصورة الرمزية mima202

الصور دي اول مرة اشوفها...هي من اي فيلم بالضبط؟

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة