منتـــديــآت عـــآلم بۈلـــيۈۈد - عرض مشاركة واحدة - بيت حبايب اشواريا راي [ 9 ] - Aishwarya Rai
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 14 / 11 / 2016, 53 : 06 PM   #7
mo0on-light
روح المنتدى |●~

الصورة الرمزية mo0on-light

تاريخ التسجيل: 02 / 08 / 2006
الدولة: قلب شاروخ وعيون أش
المشاركات: 5,457
معدل تقييم المستوى: 21474842
mo0on-light has a reputation beyond reputemo0on-light has a reputation beyond reputemo0on-light has a reputation beyond reputemo0on-light has a reputation beyond reputemo0on-light has a reputation beyond reputemo0on-light has a reputation beyond reputemo0on-light has a reputation beyond reputemo0on-light has a reputation beyond reputemo0on-light has a reputation beyond reputemo0on-light has a reputation beyond reputemo0on-light has a reputation beyond repute
رد: بيت حبايب اشواريا راي [ 9 ] - Aishwarya Rai

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan set hearts on fire when she played the role of Saba, the poetess in Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. When she was asked about her character by NDTV, she said, "Karan (Johar) and I really worked on her. She is a poet, her grace and how she speaks were aspects we worked upon," Aishwarya said."

On similarities between herself and Saba, she said, "That's for me to know and you guys to wonder."

She was asked if she would work with Karan Johar on another film, as there were rumours of her sharing screen space with Shah Rukh Khan soon. To this, she said, "That's all speculation. I am still reading scripts you will know as and when. I like to surprise."

Would you like to see Aishwarya and SRK share screen space again?

احدى مقابلات اشواريا الاخيره عن سؤال المذيع ان كان هنالك عمل جديد سيجمع بينها وبين شاروخ ... اجابت اشواريا انها الان تقرأ نصوص عمل لشركة كران جوهار وستعلن عن التاكيد فيما بعد

خبر كثير حلو زمشوق نشاله بس بيكون الخبر اكيد واشوفهم في فلم من تمثيلهم واخراج كران نفس نوعيه افلام كوتش كوتش هوتا هي وكابي كوشي كابي غوم اكيد بيكون روعه

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainme...omment-5437540

MY YOUTUBE CHAANEL
DancingJodi-Mo0onlightproduce-Mo0onlightfilms-dailymotion
mo0on-light غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس