منتـــديــآت عـــآلم بۈلـــيۈۈد - عرض مشاركة واحدة - بيت حبآيب سيف علي خان [ 2 ] - Saif Ali Khan
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 02 / 10 / 2010, 02 : 12 AM   #40
amoola
ضيف

المشاركات: n/a
Priyanka and Saif confirmed for Sid Anand’s next

Director Siddharth Raj Anand has been missing from the promotional activities of his film, Anjaana Anjaani. Reportedly, he’s been out-of-sight for almost a week now, because all is not well between him and producer Sajid Nadiadwala.

However, Anand says that he was away in Thailand, on a holiday with his wife, Mamta. “Usually, directors take off after their movie’s release, I do it before,” he laughs, adding, that he had been working for two years on the film. “So, as soon as the first copy was out, I told my team I was disappearing.”
Anand admits that he doesn’t interact with the media before his films’ releases. He preferred food and retail therapy during his week-long holiday. However, he says that he was in touch with his team for updates on their promotional travels across the country.
Prod him on his supposed differences with Nadiadwala and Anand says that he’ started work on his next film with the same producer. He will team up again with Saif Ali Khan, after Salaam Namaste and Ta Ra Rum Pum. Katrina Kaif has been replaced with Priyanka Chopra who, he says, he had spoken to her while filming Anjaana Anjaani.
“Katrina and I have been talking since Bachna Ae Haseeno, she was to act in the film too but her track was edited out to cut down on the length of the movie. I’ve just got off the phone with her.
We’ve been discussing projects but nothing concrete has materialised,” he says. “She was never considered for this film. This is my fifth movie as a director and fortunately, I’ve always got my first choice of actors on board.”
The Saif-starrer will be shot in Spain. “We’ll be filming in a quaint little town. I’d like to keep the name of the place under wraps because you have never seen it on the Indian screen before. Neither Bachna Ae Haseeno nor Anjaana Anjaani could be set there but it fits this film perfectly,” Anand says.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة amoola ; 02 / 10 / 2010 الساعة 14 : 12 AM